Friday, September 16, 2011

Thankful For You

Hi everyone!  It's Christine, back with you today to bring you another CADB inspiration. Our theme, this week, is 'Giving Thanks.' With Canada's Thanksgiving holiday right around the corner, and our US Thanksgiving not far behind, it seems an appropriate time just now to be making those cards.  I've made a fun Autumn banner card for you.  Please visit my  Creative Genie-ous  blog to check out the details.


We'll have one more offering tomorrow to end our week of cards for giving thanks.  I hope you'll come back and take a look.

You still have two weeks to get into our September challenge.  Click on the Challenges link above.

Thanks for joining us today.  We love your comments!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Christine. I love the banner. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jill that is a beautiful card and I love the banner to was drawn to that as soon as I seen it. TFS

    ReplyDelete