Saturday, November 5, 2011

Home for Christmas

We didn't have a fireplace in the house where I grew up, and I always wondered how Santa could ever find us.  It just didn't seem right that he had to ring the doorbell, and come in through the front door.  So I knew that I had to have a fireplace in my house someday, and yes, my current home as well as my previous one have fireplaces.

I think it's been a fun week here at CADB, with our designers sharing some of their stories about their Christmas memories of home.  When I knew I had a card due this week, it was obvious to me exactly what I wanted to do.  Please check my blog, Creative Genie-ous for the details.




Thanks so much for coming by today.  Our next designer is Diana Weber.  She's starting a new theme tomorrow, Christmas FOOD.  It should be lots of fun, so be sure to check in.

And don't forget our CHALLENGES!!!  Click on the link above to enter.  You can't win if you don't play, and we'd love to see what you create for our various themes!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute nostalgic looking card. It has been fun hearing all the stories. I too remember wanting to know how Santa got to our house without a fireplace. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet card.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this card turned out, I like that is a little Retro looking.

    ReplyDelete