Friday, November 4, 2011

Waiting


Tricia Logan is here with another card.   This time the card is made with the Cricut Imagine machine, but you can make this card with any die-cutting machine or no machine at all.  it is just that simple.   this card reminds the snow I saw both as a child and an adult.   I did not see my first snow until I was 4 years old in the Big Bear mountains in San Bernadino, Ca.   Westerners do not get to see much snow, and when they do, it is usually in the mountains.   Well, I have not been a Westerner for 40 sometime years, so i am used to the snow by now.    You can see how I made this card at my Blog, MDN Creates.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop back tomorrow and see what Christine of Creative Genie-ous has created.
Make sure you check out the new monthly challenge, starting today!  The prize will be THREE brand new stamps donated byPaperthreads Designs!  You have all month to enter the challenge, so make sure you check out the challenge page!

No comments:

Post a Comment