Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a little Thank You


Hope everyone is having a GREAT New Year so far...

So Glad to be back. Here is a little Thank You just for You! This time around I put together 3 youtube demo videos to show you different ways to decorate this little Thank You. This is just the first version.

Check out my blog to see the other versions and the videos. I hope you like them!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for more inspiration from Christine P !!!!

Have a thoughtful day and remember to never stop dreaming................. and remembering the sacrifices of great men and women of the past.

Laury
email: justlaury@paperthreads.com
Blog: justlaury.paperthreads.com
My Youtube Channel



ENTER CHALLENGE:

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Now I'm rushing over to see how you made it! TFS and inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The coloring job is AMAZING on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laury - that is just beautiful and bright! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful card, Laury. Loved watching your videos; you exhibit so much patience with all the techniques. Now I need to do some air brushing and crayon melting! ;-)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete