Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Last Minute Thank You Card

Hi There! It's Jan from Sam & Hailey Designs, and I have a question for you:

What do you do when you need a last minute card? Turn to your stash!

I consider myself an expert on "last minute." It seems like everything I do these days is last minute. Maybe what I really am an expert in is procrastination!

Here's what I created for today's Thank You Card post here on Card-A-Day:


The card base is from a set of flip-flop cards in my stash. It only took me a few minutes to cut and put together the original card back when it went in my stash. Then it only took a few minutes to dress it up, ready for giving!

Want to read more about this card and my suggestions for interesting all-purpose cards to have in your stash? Check out my blog today!

Don't forget to enter this month's challenge! You can read about the prizes by clicking on the Challenge tab above.
ENTER CHALLENGE:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job on an easy, quick card! Thanks for pointing out the stash we all have, and think there are a few of us in that last minute category! LOL
    TFS

    ReplyDelete