Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love, Hugs, and Kisses

Hi everyone and thanks for joining us at the Card A Day Blog.  As you know we are continuing our Valentine Theme.  Today's card features a little valentine mosaic.  Stop by my blog,  Cindy's Creations, to get the details of how I made this card.


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what Jill Figley has in store for you, and don't forget to enter your cards in this month's challenge. You have until January 31st to enter any or all of the challenges.

ENTER CHALLENGE:

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I have a bunch of square stamps too, from some old stampin' up stamps I have, I really should pull them out and play with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Will need to check my stamp stash and see what I can come up with.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love those inchie images!

    ReplyDelete