Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank You, Thank You!

Welcome to a great new beginning of the new year!  Hopefully it's all going well with you so far!

Each year, I have the good intentions of sending out thank you cards for various events, such as going to dinner once a month in a dinner group we are a part of, or to someone who may have done something different or special for me in the month!  So I try to have a pile of thank you cards in my stash!

Here is one such card currently sitting in my stash!

I'm totally in love with this stamp!  It's one of my favorites in my collection of stamps, because it's so versatile, can be used for thank yous, thinking of yous, friendship, and so much more!  The stamp is from CC Designs, and is an Itzie Inkie: Flower Power!  I colored the stamp in with my copic markers, and then I used the out of bounds technique that I made a video on how to do, and can be found here:


I also used a stamp by Stampin' Up for the Thank you, and I used scrap papers and ribbon for the rest of the card.  For the punched border, I created that "border" design in my cutting program and cut from my KNK Maxx.

Hope you enjoy this project!

Make sure you get your projects posted into our challenge this month!!  We love to see new entries and giving away that prize at the end of the month!!

ENTER CHALLENGE:

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on the card, love those borders, and a really cute stamp. Looking forward to watching the video at lunchtime. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Michelle, and that stamp is adorable! You used one of my favorite die cutting techniques, too.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable Michelle! You are so talented with your copics!

    ReplyDelete