Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Card with a Sketch

Hi all and welcome back to Card a Day Blog for 2012. I hope every one had a fantastic holiday and is excited about all the new cards that have been popping up on the blog. Thanks to Shelley for the fantastic job on getting all our holidays greetings together and up on the blog while we all enjoyed time with our families.
So it's Valentine's Day week here at CADB, what great timing, to show some much love for someone than through a card. Especially after just receiving so many gifts from him. Here is the card my husband will be getting this year:


This card started from a sketch to find out which sketch and more about the card come join me at my blog Tina's Scrap Corner and I'll let you know what I did.
Return tomorrow and see what Shirley Ross is doing for her card. Don't forget to join in on the fun and play the challenges for this month.




Enter Challenge:

1 comment: