Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vintage Valentine Card

Hello everyone!! My name is Terri and this is my very first post for CADB. I am so happy to be a designer and hang out with your guys on this blog. Thank you so much for the opportunity to show you my Vintage Valentine Card.



 I've made a video showing you how easy this cute little Valentine is to make. I used a cutout from a Dover Image Book. The book  I used dates back to 1994. I know that Dover still publishes these books. If you don't have one or cant locate the Dover books. You could easily use a Cricut cut, any die cut, a stamped image or a digital image. This card is a nice  simple 3D card.
Be sure and stop by tomorrow because Cindy Foster has a fantastic card for you to enjoy.
I hope you got some good info from  my first video and enjoyed my first card for this blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. When you get a chance come on over to Ramblings of a Texas Craft Room(http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/) and be sure and say hello.
Thanks again
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Terri! Awesome card and a super video to show how you made it. Can't wait to see what else you come up with for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Terri, TFS it with us. Great video and I love the tip with the tape and the stamp, I'll be using that in the future with some stamps I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you ladies. That was a fun card to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I've been collecting vintage images since Cindy Foster,from Cindy's Creations posted a great card December 10th, 2011. Your post has made me more determined than ever to try to make a video and show off a neat card as well as you did! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the vintage art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Simple to make, but what a WOW factor with the 3D effect. Welcome to the DT, Terri...impressive first post! :-)

    ReplyDelete