Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The love of Purple




Hello Everyone !!
This is Terri from Ramblings of a Texas Craft Room. Today I have a card for you that is so easy to put together and yet so adorable. I love easy and adorable.
 This card is an A-2 card made from K and Co die cut package. You can find these packages at Walmart or JoAnns. They run less than $5.00 and have from 30-60 die cuts in each package. You can make 10-15 wonderful colorful cards from that package and have lots left over for other things.
For this card I stamped the background with a music stamp then layered in  the die cuts. A small stamp was used for the sentiment. The felt butterfly and the pearls are from my stash.
When you get a chance stop by my blog and take a look at other projects and other ramblings I have there.
Happy Crafting 2012
Terri
http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/


ENTER MARCH CHALLENGE:

2 comments: