Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Boat Invite

Hello Everyone. This is Terri from   http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com. I wanted to share with you today an Invite card. I made this invite using Paper Doll Dress up Cart. It is the cutest little sail boat. I saw a card similar to the one I made. I think it was on Pinterst but I couldn't locate it. I  just hate when I see something that interest me but don't Pin it , then want it later. So this isn't my original idea  but I'm not sure where the idea came from.

 Stop over at my blog and  get the direction on how I put this adorable little invite together. It is fast and easy. This invite would be great for a kids party or a party at the lake.
Be sure and come back tomorrow and see what great card Shelly has for you. I know you will be inspired by her design.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

ENTER MAY'S CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment