Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday on Halloween





Hello Card Makers! I'm so glad you stopped by today to check out this Kids  Birthday..... on Halloween card.
I got this idea when I saw a T-shirt at Walmart that had a ghost on the front with the words Boo-Ya. I thought it was so cute. I just knew it would be a great card front. So I set out to make a card for a kid, who's birthday was on Halloween. I used a banner, some bats and a few ghost. I liked the black and white color scheme but lots of colors would work.

I will have all the directions on how I made this card over on my blog. Its pretty simple and a small list of instructions. I think this card would work for an adult too.

 I hope you stop by my blog and get the direction. Make a card or two for someone you want to bring a smile to. The inside message doesn't have to say HB. Missing you, love you, Thank you...all would be good for the sentiment too.

Be sure and stop by tomorrow and check out the fantastic card Chris has for you! We also have a challenge going on.. check it out!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
www.Ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com

2 comments: