Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sretan Bojic!

Good Morning!

Our theme today is "Christmas Around the World".  I chose a country close to my heart  -  "Croatia".  Why you ask?  Well that's where my family comes from!

Christmas Day is traditionally spent with family or at church.  Traditionally, Croatians also decorate wreaths and trees and they use hand-decorated cookies to do it!

So for my card I used the colors of the Croatian flag - red, white, and blue and then added some "hand-decorated" cookies to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment (and title of this blog post) is "Sretan Bojic" which means "Merry Christmas".  Here's a picture of my card:




For more information about how I made this card, come on over to my blog - Love 2 Create.

Thanks so much for stopping by - don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another fantastic creation.  Can't wait to see what you are making for the holidays!

Lucy 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment