Friday, November 9, 2012

Gingerbread Gift card




Hello Patricia here, and I am bringing you the card of the day card.  We are continuing the theme of gift cards, and this card is simple in some ways, depending on your level of crafting.  I drew my inspiration on a the lone  gingerbread man.  The flavor is one of my favorites, and I remember making my first gingerbread sled in Home Economics.  The outside of the card is simple with a gingerbread man on the front, while the inside is made with pockets and I can show you how to make them over on my site, MDN Creates as well as the rest of the card. This is the perfect couples gift card holder.  Sort of a his and hers.
Tomorrow, we will continue the Christmas Gift card theme, and come back to see another card that Chris has made for us.

1 comment:

  1. this is just beautiful gift card you have shared..i really like it and wish to have Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete