Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy 2013 Card

                           Wow, its almost that time of year again!
                                       Happy New Year 2013



 Hello card markers this is Terri from Rambling of a Texas Craft Room. I am the designer here today on CAD. I have made a card to help celebrate the New Year. We are all  praying for wonderful things to happen for us and the ones we love in the coming new year. This card will help you tell them how excited you are for 2013!

I have used pop up, mirror paper, glitter paper and a couple of Cricut carts to make this card. I have all the details on my blog. WWW.ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com.  Please come by and make a New Years celebration card for yourself or someone special to you.

Happy Crafting in 2012 and beyond!
Terri

Be sure and stop by tomorrow because Michelle has a terrific card lined up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment