Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Good Morning Everyone!

So sorry for the late post this morning.  Our power and Internet went out yesterday and then we woke up to problems with the Internet again this morning!  Luckily it looks to be finally working again.

I chose a Mother's Day theme for my post today since Mother's Day is almost here.





I chose colors that were a little more "neutral" for my card this morning.  Not every mother loves bright, bright colors like I do!  For more details on my card, please stop by my blog, Love 2 Create, by clicking here.

What are you making for your mother (or grandmother, or mother-in-law, or sister, etc.) this year?  Link up your projects below and you may win this month's giveaway!

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderfully crafty day!

Lucy




Join us in our April Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment