Thursday, October 17, 2013

A German Christmas


German and Austrian Christmas customs have spread throughout the world wherever Christmas (Weihnachten) is celebrated. From the Christmas tree (Tannenbaum) to "Silent Night" ("Stille Nacht") and on to the Advent calendar (Adventskalender), people around the globe have adopted many traditions that began in the German-speaking world.
Hi and welcome to Card A Day Blog, I'm designer today and the week's theme is Christmas Around the World. With doing my own genealogy, I found that on my Dad's side I am quite German descent, and I have a cousin that lives in Germany and want to send him a card around that theme.

To find out more on how the cards were made you'll need to stop by my blog at Tina's Scrap Corner
Stop back tomorrow and see what Christine Patton has about this theme
Enter our October challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment