Tuesday, April 1, 2014

With Sympathy

April 1st already! And a new theme and month of challenges! The first theme this month is “Sympathy”… one of the hardest themes for me to make (I even hate purchasing sympathy cards!)… probably because of the emotion involved.  I wanted to make a simple, elegant card front, but because my stuff is still packed, you will just be able to see it digitally   Made in my silhouette studio, with two files I purchased through the software, and colored in the way I thought I'd choose papers (textured background, linen type tag)… just an idea of how elegant and simplicity can go a long way to making a nice card… hope it inspires you to keep it simple too!
with sympathy

Enter our April challenge! This month's themes are: Sympathy, New Beginnings, Teacher Appreciation & Mother's Day. For more information click on our challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment